Monday, January 3, 2011

Crab Dip - Happy Monday

I am starting something new and joining others with the Happy Monday weekly photo challenge this week 's theme was Happy New Year. So I choose a photo I took of some crab dip I made for New Years eve. I also submittted the photo to http://www.bigoven.com/ a recipe website.




Ingredients

1 lb. crabmeat
8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup Mexican blend grated cheese
1/4 cup chopped Vidalia onion
1 tbsp chopped chives
1 tbsp malt vinegar ( you can use lemon juice or spple cider vinegar)
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup sour cream
1 tsp Old Bay seasoning
1 tbsp Tobasco sauce (I used an extra teaspoon of Old Bay)

Preparation
Mix everything in a bowl. Than bake in an oven proof serving dish for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.

http://alliereid.blogspot.com/2011/01/happy-monday-happy-new-years.html

4 comments:

Uriel Eugenio said...

Mmm, looks so tasty!

I love how the photo puts me in the position of being about to have a bite of your Crab Dip!

allie k reid said...

Looks good! Thanks for linking up to Happy Monday!

Natalie said...

Yumm! My Aunt made some with a recipe similar to yours for my wedding day!

Diana said...

Yum! Thanks for sharing!