Thursday, August 6, 2009

Doan's Bones and Ice Cream Cones

Doan's Bones and Ice Cream Cones had 3 locations and one was close to where our camper is at Seven Mountains Campground, but it closed up. So we headed out to the one on the west side of State Collage, only taking the scenic route.
This is me! photo taken by my sister in law Joyce at Allen Seeger State Park. We also went thru Rothrock State Park and Whipple Dam State Park.
Arriving at Doan's is a cheerful pig! I think he wants everyone to eat chicken!

The outside of Doans it is small but so cute to dine in or on the front porch.


This is the pulled pork sandwich I had! Every thing is homemade even the chips! I took a picture of my brothers Dam Fish Sandwich but it got accidentally deleted, It was really big and had a delicious Cajun tartar sauce. I will get that the next time. The very nice young gentleman who waited on us told us they got boot out of the Old fort location, because the property was sold to Sheetz.


No comments: