Sunday, December 21, 2008

Saturday The 2nd Annual Cookie Day

Last year, Whitney wanted to come over to make Christmas cookies. So this year she wanted to do it again, so a tradition has started. We made 4 different kinds, Drop Sand Tarts, Peanut Butter Blossoms, Oatmeal Raisin, and Chocolate Chip. Oatmeal Raisin did not make it in the photo, they are Josh's favorite, so I told her to take them all. I'll make Dave some another day, they are his favorite too.
Coconut Kisses, I made these the night before so I could take them to work. Only I never made it to work, had a bad headache again so I decided to go to the doctor. I thought it was maybe a sinus infection and I wanted it cleared up before the holidays and out trip. Well, it wasn't a sinus infection, turned out to be high blood pressure. Now back to the cookies, these coconut cookies are the easiest cookies to make and if you like coconut or know someone who does you got to make them.
Coconut Kisses
14 ounces shredded coconut
14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
Mix together, drop by teaspoon on greased cookie sheet and bake 350 degrees till golden brown, let them cool 10 minuets on the cookie sheet before removing them.

No comments: