Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Carrie's { Senior Photo Shoot East Berlin PA }

Our niece Carrie asked if I could take her senior pics while they were on vacation in PA. I was happy to, so after her soccer camp at a near by college we spent a couple of hours of shooting and this is some of the results. I'll have her soccer pics later.



















We posed her like her Mom's senior pic!











My Favorite▼









We ventured in town to some historic buildings





The Old High School, now the community center.








The old one room school house












This was a slight mistake in exposure but works as a high key image








A little to breezy






Then to the Log cabin








Another favorite▼


And another ▼



Not to far away was the Studebaker house, its for sale!








































Breanne was along and she took some too!


I had fun and thanks for the opportunity to practice my photography.

No comments: